What you’ll learn
Understand fundamentals: variables, data types, control flow statements, loop, functions, and more…
Dive deep with Object-oriented Programming: classes, objects, constructors, inheritance, encapsulation, static keywords, getter & setter, etc.
Complex concepts like the ‘this’ keyword, closures, promises, async-await, etc.
Work with APIs to make the most of third-party data (such as News/Weather/Sports information)
Modern tools for 2023: NPM, Babel, Webpack, Firebase, and more.
And a lot more!
Basics of HTML & CSS
- Data Types
- Loops & Iteration
- Control Flow
- Expressions & Operators
- DOM: Document Object Model
- Regular Expressions
- Array Methods
- Dates & Times
- Local Storage
- Object Oriented Programming
- Error Handling & Exceptions
- Event Loops
- setTimeout & setInterval
- Callbacks & Callback Hell
- Async Await
- Fetch API
- Database: Firebase
- External Libraries: Swiper JS
- Deployment: Git, Github & Netlify——————
Why this course?
- The complete course is focused on the concept learning approach, you learn every concept through a logical and visual learning approach.
- Learn all important concepts most simply with examples and real-life projects.
- You just need basic HTML and CSS knowledge, we will cover everything step-by-step from scratch.
Who this course is for:
- No previous programming knowledge required